I'm a polymorphic storyteller. My media are code, design, teams, and words.
I believe in the common good and the capacity of every person. I stand for power to all oppressed peoples.
I try to be emotionally and intellectually honest online, mostly via my blog.
I believe that...
⚒️ Technology should break barriers down.
- Automation should increase affordability and accessibility.
- Scale should increase access to education and organization.
- Interconnection should remove barriers to entry and gatekeepers.
✊🏽 Technology should build people up.
- Digital representation should promote self-expression.
- Communication tools should enable community building.
- Platforms should protect the vulnerable and the common good.
💞 Stories are how we understand.
- Narratives are how we share paths to power.
- Stages should be platforms for underrepresented voices.
- We remember stories.
🎭 Play is how we discover.
- Education and experimentation are inseparable.
- Learning to improvise is learning to think like someone else.
- We gravitate to fun.
I set foundations.
Good founders evolve with their projects, building the foundation for future growth. I've forged this path a number of times, at companies like MegaBits and Raydiant. My journey usually looks something like this: